Quilts Make a Family

Quilts Make a Family
Book Ten

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here We Go Again

Once again I'm going to attempt blogging. . . 
I am currently reading three mystery series, listening to a fourth author on CD and am writing my sixth book while editing number five and promoting number four. . . . I'm not willing to confess how many knitting and quilting projects I have going. . . . 
Here is my question of the day - why are the Olympics being tape delayed on the West Coast? And further - why are they showing marquee events like pairs figure skating finals at midnight? 
My important fact for the day I learned last night from former police chief Ron Louie. . . He told my sisters' in crime group that studies have now shown that in mass school type shootings - the shooter/shooters kill themselves within two minutes of uniformed officers showing up in the building. Up until now, the police have been trained to evacuate buildings and establish perimeters and stuff like that. Chief Louie says from this point on it will be recommended that a couple of people suit up and go inside quickly. 
That's it for now . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment