Quilts Make a Family

Quilts Make a Family
Book Ten

Monday, July 18, 2016

Upcoming Events

I have two great bookstore events coming up in the month of August!

 Saturday August 6 at 5:30pm I will be signing my newest book - Disappearing Nine Patch - at Sunriver Books and Music in Sunriver, Oregon. This will be at the conclusion of the Meadow Mountain Quilters show at the Village. This is always a fun event with door prizes, tasty treats and lots of book talk.

Saturday August from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm I will be joining 34 fellow authors at the Northwest Author Fair at Bob's Beach Books in Lincoln City, Oregon. This is a great event with writers from many genre.

 Hope to see you at one or both of these fun events!
 

1 comment:

  1. Truly, these events looks amazing and we must attend such events with our families. Usually there are loads of events at domestic venues but I attend only business events. Recently I hosted one at meeting space San Francisco and it was very successful.

    ReplyDelete