Quilts Make a Family

Quilts Make a Family
Book Ten

Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Book

My new book came out last month and I've been racing around promoting it ever since. With each new book comes the cover question. For Quilt As Desired, everyone asked if the beautiful Victorian house on the cover was mine, and if not they want to know where it is. For Quilt by Association, everyone wants to know if it is my dog. If it's not my dog, they want to know who owns the dog. I'll let you all in on a secret - I don't do my own covers. . . I fill out a form that tells what the main themes are in my book and what the people in the book look like and then I'm as surprised as everyone else when I see the beautiful image April Martinez creates for my books. I'm just guessing but I'll bet the dog isn't hers either - she has a cat. . .

3 comments:

  1. Just finished the book - late nite but so worth it! Txs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlene,

    I like to read books in the order they were written, in case the characters /story lines repeat.

    Just wondering if you have a list of your books in chronological order posted somewhere ............ ?

    A friend of mine recommended your books to me. I have read and loved all of Earlene Fowler's books, and have gotten half way through Jennifer Chiaverini's books, so my friend said your books would be right up my alley too!

    Looking forward to getting into them :)

    Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Order -
      Quilt As Desired
      Quilters Knot
      Quilt As You Go
      Quilt By Association
      The Quilt Before The Storm

      I hope you like them!

      Delete